I came home early from work today. Natters and I went outside, but she was more interested in walking in and out of the garage then playing. We eventually came inside. She had a banana and I started messing with the blog. Although what should have taken 1 hour, took 2.5. After Natter's banana she stood next to me and said "UP!". She was not happy that I was on the computer and she was not playing with me. She is facinated by Big Bird, whom she refers to as "Det-En". So we took a break from the blog changes and played the "Det-En" game on pbskids.com. Since she is much to young to understand how to navigate the mouse to click the correct Ernie
hiding spot, it is my job. As I click each object, "Det-En" chastises me. "No that's not right" in the most nasaly condesending voice. "Oh, maybe you didn't hear the clue" he mocks. On my last attempt, "Look Asshole, he's behind the f-ing chicken. How could you miss that? Forget it, we are done here."
Harsh, way Harsh Big Bird.
venerdì 27 luglio 2007
It's Friday! Time to Blog!
alle
6:02 PM
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)

1 commento:
Tee-hee! Too funny! See - this only makes me want to have kids more!! Fun games that I am too incompetent to get right!! And Big Bird yelling at me...I can't wait!
Posta un commento