my two favorites

my two favorites

venerdì 28 dicembre 2007

Another year is coming to an end....

I am so old.

The anticipation of Christmas was overwhelming this year. I started shopping on Dec 21st and have still not finished. I should finish by next Christmas.

Natters was especially adorable this week. She munched on cookies and oranges for 3 days. Refused to eat any dinner-type food. And, generally did whatever she wanted. She moved into this adorable 1 room cottage in the east living room. It doesn't have a bathroom, but she doesn't seem to mind.

Overall, I am glad this month is over. I have been too sick and too tired to do anything other than watch TV and eat. My shrinking waistine has taken a different direction. My clothes have been making themselves ugly behind my back. The funeral for my hair is on Wednesday.

I have taken my last vacation day today to sit on the couch and contemplate eating another Christmas cookie. And, oh yeah, I quit smoking.....

1 commento:

Jennifer Gideon ha detto...

My shrinking waist line is taking a time out too...we've been baking like crazy...we made homemade apple crisps the other day with real apples....it was huge and I'm still munching on it...we're making homemade strawberry shortcake tomorrow...at least our desserts have a fruit in them, right? Hope to see you tomorrow!!