my two favorites

my two favorites

venerdì 15 giugno 2007

Day Two, Birthday Party

If you are invited to a Birthday get-together by the only non-work, non-family person you know in CT, you must go. I don't particularly like outings. I am out of my comfort zone and the ass in the aisle fear gets the best of me. Oh, you don't know that term? Let me explain...
I have a ghetto booty and as such it tends to stick out away from my personal space. If not into others, then into open communal spaces. Simply put ass in the aisle.
That is all I will say on the subject, I am trying to avoid weight and general body self-concious issue from taking over my writings.
Anyway, to try to maintain my newly created friendship I suck it up and participate. Wish me luck.
Crazy Natters has sounded in with a *burp*. I am ready to GO!

Nessun commento: